Writing & Branding
My major allows me to partake in a variety of activities from numerous fields in order to offer well-rounded skills to potential employers, such as imaging, writing, and personal branding. I was also a writer for the features section and editor of the news section of Reporter Magazine, and some examples of work are found below.
- Quantifying the Media Experience: Analyzing Usability and Interface Discrepancies Between Adobe Software Applications
- Quantifying the Media Experience Research: Eye Tracking to Quantify Streaming Service Experiences
- Data Analytics: A Game of Thrones Visualization
- Technical Writing: The Changing Face of Publishing
- Reporter Magazine: Space Pirates, NASA, and Politics
- Reporter Magazine: The Science of Nostalgia